Sunday, August 26, 2007

How did I found SecondLife ...

Hello good man,
If you are reading this blog please don't judge my english. It is poor ... as it is not my first language. I am from Romania, and I'll write some of my experiences in SecondLife.
It was november 6th in the morning, 2006. My dad knocked my door and entered without asking. He was telling me the police is in our house with a search warrant. Just great !
I was earning my living exchanging e-gold, an e-currency so precious for my life, as it was the only chance to have a normal life. I didn't like the college because I was not studying what i liked and i found a job where I was paid with almost nothing. Even it was not a hard job there was no future in my life. I spended all day designing flyers, video-clips, web-pages for that company and all they were paying me was a monthly salary around 150 bucks. That's hard !
I must say tho, i had a lot of free time there. Not a good salary but a lot of free time. Free time and a good internet connection as I was not able to afford one at home.
This is how i found e-gold. The winning games, the cyclers and hyips. It was like wonderland for me, everybody was wining in this world. I started to work for people who needed my services in that area. People wanted mostly web pages and banners, script installed and so on. I started to get more clients, from mouth-to-mouth advertising and soon I was ready to get my e-gold exchanged in cash. I bought a debit card from INTGold and my egold was in my hand in 2 days. That was great.
Soon i found there were more romanians that were making money in e-gold. They needed a reliable service for exchanging their funds. And soon I bought e-gold.ro domain. Also I became more known to people in that area.
It looked like nothing could stop me. I had a few exchanges that were worth more then USD10,000 , everything was perfect.
However, I had a feeling something will happen. I was feeling that not all my clients were good honest people. And I knew e-gold is used by some scammers and thieves also.
That's right, the police was in my house. They said they have a search warrant. When I read it I recognized the name of one client of mine. It was the biggest client that was buying e-gold from me.
After this, we headed to Bucharest, where I explained all things to the officers. Later, after 2 months I finally found out that my client was a big carder, and I think he was almost a USD millionaire. Unfortunatelly for me, i was ruined because of him.
When the police came, they took all my HDDs. All my passwords were there, and they kept the HDDS for 3 months. In this time I got broke paying all my bills and the lawyers. And for what ?
After a month, on december the 1st i think i read a newspaper. I learned about Anshe Chung and about the fact that she has becomed a millionaire playing a game over the Internet. The game was named Second Life ...
Soon I found out that this may be my second chance, my second luck ...

No comments: