Thursday, September 6, 2007

Best way to find friends in SecondLife

I saw one day ago that some people were searching google for "how to find a friend in secondlife" and they ended up in my blog. So i thought why shouldn't I give a good solution to this problem ?
I think the best way to find some friends in SecondLife and to have a healthy social life inworld is to search and join some groups.
Example, you are from ... let's say France ... you press the search buton, select the Groups tab, and search for France. This way you'll get a list of groups with people from france. They may have events and you can join them this way.
If you like electro music search for electro, join some groups and so on ...
Also, another way is to get in contact with your neighbors. Don't be shy in SecondLife, also it's not a good idea to stay everyday in their house :)
Good luck ...

P.S. If you really can't find a friend in SecondLife, I'll be your first one, search for me, Ciprian Newall and add me as a friend :)

No comments: