Monday, September 10, 2007

Why do you need a home in SecondLife !

Most people will not ask this question, but some do. They heard that in SecondLife you are making money, not spending it. So why should they need a home ? Well, they probably won't need one if they are asking this.
Asking this question is the same as asking "Why do I need a Myspace page ?". I mean ... how can you ask this? Of course you need a home, shame on me, i didnt had time to setup one. I'm too busy seting up little islands for others who want a home or building theur homes.
After two months in SecondLife, in february 2007 I started investing in SecondLife. I bought some SIMS, and now i have 5 of them, all tropical, all residential. My customers are quite pleased of my services. If anyone wants to meet me in SL, my name is Ciprian Newall and my office is here.
So, if you joined SL, if you already have some friends, you need a place to invite them and spend some time. That place is your home ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more! :)
ah I miss ONE..